230 TE (124) Stationcar
This is a nice and well maintained 1986 Mercedes 124-series wagon that was sold new to a diplomat in Brussels and came in 1990 to the Netherlands.
It has a servicebook and a clear km-history.
Nice in black with a pristine interior , a sunroof and a 5-speed transmission.
It drives excellently and is also very economical.
A great classic and a lovely car to drive.
These 124 series wagons are cars with lots of potential and not easy to find.
- Inspection (APK)
- Car will be delivered with Dutch APK
- Dutch registration
- Road tax
- Limited Road tax in the Netherlands
- Fuel injection
- Engine: 4 cylinders
- 5 doors
- Electrical slide and tilt roof
- The car is in very good and original condition
- Service Books of the car are present
- Paint metallic
- Alloy wheels
- Manual 5 speed
- Anti-theft system
- Centralised door locking
- Tow hitch
- Tinted windows
- History of the car present
- Arm rests in the front
- Power brakes
- Head restraints rear and front
- European edition
- Load levelling